Initiative "Leadership without Boundaries"
The initiative was started up by partnership of Committee 20, Heidrick & Struggles and Coca-Cola Russia.
It was started based on mutual interest in getting more females into the leadership teams and to the CEO roles.Read More...
Survey "Making a career in Russia: how to get to the top?"
Key motivating factors and barriers to men’s and women’s career development. A view from both sides
The study continues The Committee of 20’s work to identify the most relevant, acute issues of women’s representation at various levels of management, their career development and implementation of leadership potential.Read More...
Corporate practices for women: fashion trend or strategic investment?
The Committee of 20 presents the survey and the brochure with analysis of programmes and practices designed to create an enabling environment for professional development of women, applied both by Russian and international
The brochure describes the results of the study conducted under the framework of the project Analysis and Dissemination of Best Practices Aimed at Creation of Enabling Environment for Women’s Economic Empowerment, Labour and Professional Growth, implemented by The Committee of 20 Non-Profit Partnership (association of women business leaders) and supported by ExxonMobil Russia.
This project continues The Committee of 20’s work on analyzing and disseminating information about women’s role in today’s society, their contribution to the country’s economic development, and the steps which could promote a fuller realization of their talents and their economic empowerment.
In the course of the project we’ve conducted the following:
- 14 in-depth interviews with heads of leading companies;
- survey of 241 companies in Moscow and other Russian regions;
- all-Russian survey comprising 1,600 respondents aged between 18-60;
- international review of global trends and the most interesting practices;
- analysis of such practices’ application by Russian companies, with specific examples;
- conclusions and practical recommendations for wider application of such practices at companies and enterprises.